Friday, November 18, 2011

To keep to myself? Or to SHOUT to the world?!?!?

I believe I can be both an introvert and extrovert. I like others but I also enjoy my alone time. Most of the time I'd have to say I'm an extrovert though being a loud people person. As I was younger I was all extrovert but now I have parts of both personalities. Introverts have it easier and harder if you think about it. They stick to themselves and don't have to be concerned about others but on the other hand they're usually lonely. If everyone were extroverts would our word be better or worse? When people are happy they can spread the smiles but when people are upset it would be shared and people would be angry and it could be a domino effect. If everyone was an introvert how would you know how to treat one another? Would we all sit by ourselves at lunch? Would friends be crucial like they are now? I think there should be a good balance too much of one side can be bad but each have their good qualities so why not combine the two? Strong leaders should have a good mix to be able to reach all people but should have stronger extrovert personalities to work with other. Now writings (can also be both as well) but I would say Introverts would be better because they keep all of their thoughts to themselves so they have more to spill onto the pages. Friends and neighbors should be enjoyed so they should be what you are. And teachers should vary what they are because everyone should be their own. Plus students need to learn to be with all types of people because that is how the world is.
Truly what you are shouldn't matter and I don't think either is better. Because what makes our world so wonderful is how different we all are but we all live in the same planet, how cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment