Monday, January 30, 2012

To be a child again with the characters of To Kill a MockingBird

I don't have many childhood stories of my neighborhood considering I kept mostly to myself, still do. I enjoy being around people but don't enjoy the initial meeting. But Jean Finch,Scout, from To Kill a Mockingbird I feel we'd be good friends. We're both adventurous but at the same time wary of what could happen. Love to read and a bit of a tomboy at heart. Jem seems as if he would be a bit of a buster and we'd prolly but heads because I like to be in control too but I would've play with him too. Dill would be no problem either. And if they wouldn't want us to play with them we could play war or pull pranks on one another. It would be a fun positive experience pulling myself out of my individual corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment